The Microsoft Software Donation Program
Important Programme Changes as of April 1, 2018
The following changes to this programme will come into effect as of April 1, 2018. Please review these changes so that you can incorporate them into your technology planning. These changes allow Microsoft and ENCLUDE to continue to provide nonprofits with the technology they need to achieve their missions.
What Will Change?
What Won’t Change?
For more information, see the Microsoft Software Donation and Discount Program – Eligibility, Allotments, and Returns page.
Further FAQs may be found here
- Certain on-premises software products from Microsoft will no longer be available through ENCLUDE as donated products. However, these products will soon be available through ENCLUDE as discounted products for eligible nonprofits.
- Eligible organisations will no longer be limited to requesting donated products from a maximum of 10 title groups during their two-year cycle. Instead, organisations will be able to simply request up to 50 of each donated product and up to 5 donated server products that don't use core-based licensing per two-year cycle.
- The most popular on-premises software products from Microsoft will still be available as donated products to eligible nonprofits.
- Request limits for donated products will still be reset every two years.
- All other programme rules, eligibility, and restrictions will remained the same.